Thursday, October 4, 2012

Matt + Ashley = Urbana, OH Wedding

This past weekend my husband Chris and I took a road trip out to Urbana, OH (near Columbus) for his very good friend Matt's wedding in which he was a groomsman and I was the fortunate Photographer.  Matt and his gorgeous wife Ashley got married in the coolest place, it was a conference/wedding center that a had a lodge type feel with a modern twist!  It was beautiful!  I first met the guys out at Matt's mom's house on a lake for their photos, then headed to the conference center to meet up with the girls, and there we stayed till the last song played!  I only wish you all could have seen the hilarious dance the guys did to "Gangnam Style" it was priceless!  Congrats Matt and Ashley you truly are such a beautiful, fun couple and your wedding was a true representation of you, beautiful and super fun!  I only wish we lived closer! 


I had to throw one of my husband Chris in here (right) with his two best buds "Beer" and "Bub" who oddly enough, all share the same odd sense of humor.  They're the perfect trio!








Ahh, a mother's love












No comments:

Post a Comment