Monday, October 1, 2012

Jason + Valerie = Menomonee Falls/Hartford Wedding

Jason and Valerie were married Sept. 22nd at Calvary Baptist Church in Menomonee Falls.  Calvary has a lot of meaning to me because it's the church my mom grew up in, the church we'd go to with my grandma when we were visiting from Stevens Point, and the church my parents got married in.  So it was nice to go back with fond memories!  After the ceremony we headed to a cute little park in Germantown which is actually the park these two love birds got engaged in!  Let me tell you, these two needed no instructions when it came to posing!  I just plopped them in place and, well,  you can't fake the love you saw they had for each other!  The camera ate it up!  After that we headed to Hartford Town Hall for the reception and then the rice (and a few other surprises) send off!  











No comments:

Post a Comment