Sunday, August 14, 2016

Tim & Kristal ~ Engagement ~ Doctor's Park

A week ago I had the privilege to take my cousin Kristal and her fiancé Tim's engagement photos.   Kristal wanted a rustic looking shoot and Tim wanted the beach so we thought Shlitz Audubon Nature Center would be the perfect place because it had both.  However, once we arrived we found out that they close early on Sundays.  So, I had to come up with plan B quick!  Luckily I knew of a cute little park next door (Doctor's Park) where I have taken the kids a few times.  It seems Tim had a slight advantage there.  But, I still think there was plenty more to work with than just the beach.  I had so much fun with them, but, I won't be taking her wedding pics because I get to be her Matron of Honor in their wedding next year (and the fact that I don't do weddings anymore! Ha!)  I'm so so excited! Congrats you two, you make an adorable couple!






No comments:

Post a Comment