Monday, July 6, 2015

Laura & Eric Engagement Session ~ Madison

This past Saturday evening I was in Madison photographing my brother Eric and his fiancé Laura's engagement session.  We started at the marina by the Union which was crawling with people.  I'm glad we managed to sneak in a few shots there though, it only seemed fitting since their wedding will be on a boat!  We stayed around State street and had a ton of fun with all the beautiful campus buildings and the Capitol in the background.  The sun was setting quickly so we quickly headed over to Olin Park and snapped a few more shots there before dark! 
 I'm honored to have been able to take these special photos for them!  I can't wait for the wedding is September!  I know they will be in good hands with Belle Allure Photography!









No comments:

Post a Comment