Monday, July 21, 2014

Conner ~ Pewaukee High School Senior Class of 2015

Last week was Conner's senior session in downtown Waukesha.  Right along the river there are so many great little spots.  Every time I go I find something new, and go back to a few tried and true spots as well.  I know I posted a lot of serious face shots but Conner's smile was so great and natural (not always the easiest to get out of a guy) :)  He was great to work with and willing to do anything I asked!  I have a lot of younger siblings this year of Seniors I've photographed in the past which is always so fun!  Here's the blog post from a few years back of his beautiful sister Lindsey!  

http://jessicalaurenphotography.blogspot.com/2012/07/lindsey-pewaukee-high-school-class-of.html







No comments:

Post a Comment