Monday, June 17, 2013

"Z" Family ~ Old Falls Village, Menomonee Falls


I officially kick started my summer with the "Z" family out at one of my favorite spots to shoot, Old Falls Village.  A belated birthday present for Deb (Mom/Stepmom/Grandma) from the family. Portrait sessions are a great gift to give by the way... a gift that will be treasured for lifetimes! 
The whole week called for rain all day Saturday, but they really lucked out because, with the sky being grey and suspect all day, the sun finally popped out right before their session and the rain held off until the late p.m. Besides the super humidity we had perfect weather!  I had such a blast with this easy going bunch!  It was a great way to start the summer!  Happy Birthday Deb I hope you enjoy your gift!









No comments:

Post a Comment