Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nate + Stacy = Madison Engagement Session

This past Labor Day weekend my family and I were visiting my brother Eric who lives in Madison.  Since I was going to be there I thought I would take the opportunity to photograph his good friend Nate and his fiancé Stacy's (who's wedding I'm shooting next summer) engagement pictures! Madison has some amazing locations, but we decided on the Allen Centennial Gardens on UW Madison's campus.  It was a stunning place with so many great photo opps! To end the night we stopped at this great old warehouse with amazing character AND was right next to railroad tracks.  Double bonus. There was so much to work with between the two locations I was going crazy!  I think a broke a record and filled up my 16GB memory card (with RAW photos)!  I have my work cut out for me narrowing it down but here are a few of my instant faves!  

This first picture reminds me so much of that last scene in the movie Notting Hill,  where Julia Roberts in pregnant laying on Hugh Grant's lap reading a book on the park bench, love it!  







No comments:

Post a Comment