Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ricky + Angela = RiverHills/Milwaukee Wedding

This year I've decided to share more of my wedding photos on the blog so I hope you enjoy!

This past Saturday I kick started my wedding season with Ricky and Angela's wedding at Hill Point Church in River Hills.   This was my first wedding where the bride and groom saw each other before hand and it worked out really well.  We knocked out most of the photos before the ceremony even started!  After the ceremony we headed to the Grace Center downtown Milwaukee for their lovely reception.  The whole day went down without a hitch except an unfortunate incident when I thought I had a bee on my foot and chucked my shoe at the groom...luckily it was a lightweight Croc :)

 The first look...










No comments:

Post a Comment