Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bennett 6-7 months

My little man is going to be 7 months old on Friday. I'm tellin ya time really flies. My husband Chris and I got to celebrate our first Mother's Day and Father's Day and can't wait for the days of handmade cards and gifts from him! He's well on his way to crawling. He scoots on his belly from one place to the next a little too well. I'm not ready to start chasing him around the house and hiding all my valuables from destruction! The kid does not sit still and is continually spitting up from right after his first feeding to right up until the next! I'll be more than happy when those days are over! He's still the joy of my life! Here are a few pictures I took last week and a few of him and Chris on Father's Day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment